Tuesday, August 17, 2010

whack a mole in Vernon

whack a mole in Vernon


So anyway, I decided I would fel awful if I picked another one just because I was afraid folks would think I was playing favorites but I'm backing it up with the scren capture as prof and Jamie gets the calendar which actualy makes me hapy because now I have another excuse to get together for cofe . I was realy stresed about having to get models together, having their hair perfect, finding matching shoes without spending a fortune, keping them from gasp siting in the outfits, and then hoping for one nice picture out of they batch and then having to re-start the proces if something went wrong . Here's the first finished one I finished I'm on the third one now with one more to go . The color is more turquoise than aqua my monitor is making it lok grenish and the logo is based on my from one of my earliest blog posts . I'm not geting new fabrics in right now because I can't jugle everything and with the kids al heading back to schol including homescholing I'm having to make the paterns a priority for now. I'm opening the house this Saturday for folks who want to come shop be warned.I wil try to recruit you for the Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild and having some great deals including al the out of print pieces I've ben hoarding for some time. whack a mole whack a mole in Vernon
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment