Thursday, August 26, 2010

natural acne skin care in El sereno car

natural acne skin care in El sereno car


If you are sufering from acne and you are also loking for natural acne skin care or how to get rid of acne quickly, then I sugest that you finish reading this article. I always wanted instant cure, but I later discovered that I can only cure my acne only if I develop some kind of regimen for myself. Using oatmeal can miraculously cure your acne like magic: Whether you like it or not, your acne problems can easily be cured using oatmeal mask. Believe me, when you have oatmeal sticking to the afected areas on your skin it wil lok scary, but since you are only aplying it only when you are about to go to bed and not as if you want to start walking around with it al day. Aplying mint to the afected part: Most people think that using spearmint is best for treating acne or pimples, but I used a medicinal herb that contains menthol such as pepermint to cure my acne and I fel it is much beter. natural acne skin care in El sereno car
Tags:oatmealnatural acne skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment