Tuesday, September 13, 2011

wear jeans to work::I did work at a pharmacy for 6 years in high school and college and wore jeans every day wear jeans to work

wear jeans to work wear jeans to work::I did work at a pharmacy for 6 years in high school and college and wore jeans every day.
Nowadays, though, i do wear dark denim pencil skirts!
My trouser jeans are a pretty dark wash.
What i find is in certain cities and companies, the dress code for business casual varies.
No jeans to work.
Yes, the trouser jeans would be appropriate in my line of work.
Any other time they would be inappropriate.
I try to pair them with a jacket and definitely do so if i have meetings scheduled.
My jeans are very dark wash and typically i wear extra long ones with a dressy sandal or peep toe.
I find the end of each season is a danger zone.
At my last job, jeans were the norm, as i was working in a dusty office above a shop and only rarely interacted with customers.
Before that i worked in a businesscasual office with three other women.
We wore jeans on casual fridays, but never beat up and always in a darker wash and dressed up with dressy blouses or jackets and heels.
I used to work at a university, as an academic advisor.
We could wear jeans on fridays.
Usually with something green, for spirit, but the green was not required.
I did wear jeans on some fridays, but i almost always still wore a buttondown shirt or something that looked professional.
Some people would wear university tshirts, but i just felt a tshirt was too casual.
But i also like dressing up.
I think trouser jeans that can be worn with heels are nicelooking and appropriate for a businesscasual office, if paired with a dressy top.
Feed for comments on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment