Thursday, September 15, 2011

gap boy cut jeans::Similar sizes in a variety of brands available gap boy cut jeans

gap boy cut jeans gap boy cut jeans::Similar sizes in a variety of brands available!
How often do i ship packages?
Every monday and saturday!
I do not ship on sunday and holidays, and whenever the post office is closed why ship with a flat rate envelope?
Free delivery confirmation is included with every purchase!
Packages can be tracked from the usps website, found on ebay and paypal.
First class mail takes 57 days and would cost around 7 to 9 dollars!
Shipping for two pairs of jeans.
Two pairs of jeans cannot fit into a flate rate envelope so i have to ship them separately.
Shipping for four pairs of jeans.
I would be happy to try to work something out!
My store is not considered as a business to me, it is my hobby.
I really enjoy selling on ebay and i do it because of buyers like you!
So thank you for checking out my listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment