Wednesday, November 9, 2011

hair color over highlights in ATWATER hair color over highlights ATWATER

hair color over highlights in ATWATER

hair color over highlights

hair color over highlights ATWATER

hair color over highlights in ATWATER.My natural hair color is dark blond, 6 months ago i dyed my hair black.
I wanted to go back to my natural hair color, but the hairdresser told me that i would not be able to because my hair was to the dark, so i settled for highlights.
The highlights came out really bad, and i wondered if i could just dye my hair again with all the color of one to cover the highlights.
Is it possible to dye my hair brown and green did not come out or some other strange color?
Balayage hair color highlights: hair coloring techniques and beauty tips our website searches for the best products on the net on weakly bases and here are the cheapest products at their category.

No comments:

Post a Comment